Graduation & Certifications


School Graduation Texas Department of Licensing & Regulation (T.D.L.R.) after graduation allows our students to register as CERTIFIED technicians. Certification About EPA 608 Testing The Federal Government of the United States requires all individual who open a system or container holding a controlled refrigerant to be certified. Persons who work on stationary equipment or use refrigerant designed for these systems can become certified by passing a proctored Section 608 examination. Candidates for this test can be certified in any of the three equipment categories plus Universal. Type I A Type I technician primarily works on small appliances such [...]