Website Delta-T Commissioning Inc.
A well-established HVAC Testing, Adjusting and Balancing firm is searching for a Test and Balance Technicians and Engineers in the Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex and Austin, Texas, to utilize testing and balancing skills, along with calibrated instruments to balance HVAC systems. Training, benefits, professional growth opportunities are provided for the right candidate.
• Must be capable of reading construction documents, specifications, submittals and
performance data to determine configuration and proper operation of system and
components. Gather system data and performance information and enter data on
tablet or other electronic device.
• Test, measure and record HVAC systems for performance of air and hydronic systems. Make adjustments to air and hydronic systems in commercial, educational, municipal and industrial buildings, using specialized tools and test equipment, to attain the required performance standards specified in construction documents.
• Must have good communication skills (written and verbal) and can maintain positive relationships with customers, mechanical contractors, controls contractors, electrical contractors and peers.
• Plans and manages workload to achieve the most efficient use of time adhering to established budgets and schedules.
• Continually enforces safety to the highest standards and maintains security and accountability of company issued and procured assets.
• Organizes and complies all required documentation needed on a daily/weekly/monthly basis to successfully manage the project required reports. Displays team effort and dedication to customer by maintaining flexibility to work overtime and weeks as the business requires, including occasional overnight stays.
• Operating knowledge of Microsoft office software and working proficiency with hand held computers (i.e. Smartphones, tablets and laptops).
• Occasional travel within the State of Texas and occasional travel outside the State may be required. Weekend and/or overtime work with overtime is required to meet the needs of our clients.
• Must pass full pre-employment background screening. All candidates will be finger
printed and must pass substance screening
To apply for this job email your details to Paul@deltatltd.com