Website Madera Residential
• Completes requests and maintains accurate records regarding routine maintenance, service requests, make-readies, works in progress, and ensures maintenance is available for emergency purposes after hours.
• Tracks inventory of spare parts and maintenance materials.
• Maintains awareness of the condition of the physical property throughout the community;immediately correcting unsafe conditions.
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and a rotating “on call” schedule.
• Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation are required to be able to pick up parts and supplies from vendors.
• Two years of property maintenance experience and HVAC Certification is required.
To apply for this job please visit secure3.yourpayrollhr.com.